Thank you for your interest in the Traaqr to Traaqr integration. This particular integration was designed with affiliate marketers and their customers in mind. If you are an affiliate marketer or if you're working with one (or more), this Traaqr to Traaqr integration enables you to track precisely which leads are turning into sales. This insight allows all parties to measure the impact of the work being done and improve overall marketing ROI.
This integration is simple to set up but requires communication and coordination between the two parties integrating their Traaqr accounts. So... Let's get started.
HOW TO USE THIS INTEGRATION
Things You Will Need:
- A Traaqr account for the affiliate marketer (Sign up for an account if you don't have one).
- We will refer to this affiliate site as the "Sub Traaqr Site" or "Sub Site" in this article. This is the site that will receive information from the other Traaqr account's CRM.
- A Traaqr account for the customer that is synced with their CRM (learn more about CRM integrations here).
- We will refer to this customer site as the "Master Traaqr Site" or "Master Site" in this article. This Traaqr site must be integrated with the CRM within which the team tracks conversions. Relevant conversion information will then be pushed to the Sub
- Traaqr Site.
To start, we need to gather some information from the Master Traaqr Site.
|1. Log in to the Master Traaqr account.|
2. Click Admin Settings.
3. Click Site Settings.
4. Click the Access Token tab.
5. Copy this access token and secret key and securely send to the affiliate you're integrating Traaqr sites with.
6. In the Master Traaqr Site, we need to decide on a channel phone number for the Sub Site to use. Click Phone Numbers in the main menu to the left. You can either buy a new phone number or use an existing one.
6b. Notify your affiliate what phone number they have been assigned.
6c. We will finish setting up the Channel Number after the Traaqr to Traaqr integration is connected. So put a pin in this for now, and we'll circle back to it in just a bit.
Now we're able to set up the Sub Traaqr Site.
7. Once you've received the access token, secret key, and channel phone number from the Master Site, log in to your Sub Traaqr Site.
|8. Click Admin Settings.|
|9. Click Integrations.|
|10. Find the Traaqr to Traaqr integration and click Connect.||
|11. Enter the access token and secret key from the Master Site and click Connect.|
|12. From both the Sub Traaqr Site and the Master Traaqr Site, you will now see that the Traaqr to Traaqr integration is connected.|
13. In the Sub Traaqr Site, click Site Settings.
14. Click Phone Number field and enter the channel phone number provided by the Master Site.
|15. Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.|
We will complete the integration by making final adjustments to the Master Traaqr Site.
|16. Log back into the Master Traaqr Site.|
|17. (Optional): In the Integrations page on the Master Traaqr Site, you will now see that the Traaqr to Traaqr integration is connected.||
|18. Head back to the Phone Numbers page, found in the main menu on the left. Find the channel phone number you've chosen for your affiliate to use. Double-click No under "Channel?" and check the box that appears next to "Channel Number?"||
|19. From the drop-down menu that appears, select the Channel Type that starts with Traaqr Call Extn.||
|20. Update the Channel Name to the name of your affiliate marketer.|
Your Traaqr to Traaqr integration is complete! The Master Traaqr Site will now push conversion data only for sales made via the Affiliate channel number to the Sub Traaqr Site.
Still have questions? We would love to help you get the most of your Traaqr to Traaqr Integration. Contact us today.