What's New in Traaqr Version 1.0.6:
- Traaqr Integration with Facebook! This one-of-a-kind integration lets users track online to offline conversions coming from their Facebook ads.
- Traaqr to Traaqr Integration! If you've ever wanted better attribution for the work your affiliate marketers are doing, this is the solution you've been waiting for.
What We Fixed:
- Some calls that had been completed were still showing up as "In Progress." We fixed this bug.
- Our HubSpot integration no longer creates duplicate contacts for repeat callers.
- We made several improvements for our Agency customers. They can now create multiple Account Admins, verify that an email address is not already in use when adding a new user to their account, and we fixed the "Confirm Number Purchase" screen. Also when they add a new group to their account that has a shared plan, the first month's invoice will now send automatically.
- If you're using our "Call as Conversion" option, "Failed" calls are not converted to sales (for obvious reasons).
- Current Site information gets updated for everyone when changed by a different user on your account.
- We fixed the bugs associated with setting a new password. Specifically, you now have to enter a new password before you can hit "Reset." If you hit "enter" after filling out the New Password fields, your new password will now be submitted. These New Password fields no longer retrain previous values when you want to reset the password for the second time in the same session.
- And we did quite a bit of display clean up and added more guidance: we added error messages when required information is missing; we removed a few incorrect messages and completed one that was incomplete; we fixed the broken "Cancel" button on Site Settings; we added a lot of input validations throughout the platform.