Thank you for your interest in Traaqr! We're thrilled you'd like to sign up, and we are very happy to help you do so. Follow these instructions, and you'll be ready to use Traaqr in no time!
1. Go to app.traaqr.com.
2. Click Sign up for a new account.
3. Select what type of account you would like.
- A Site account is for users that need to monitor a single website.
- A Group account is for users that need to manage multiple websites.
- An Agency account is for users that have multiple groups of multiple sites that they need to manage.
4. Create your user account by completing the information in the next form.
5. If you opted for a Group account, name your group and select how you'd like the payment plan to be structured.
- Independent Site Group will bill each site individually.
- Master Billing Group creates a single point of billing for all the sites in this group.
- Shared Plan Group splits the bill evenly amongst all sites in the group.
6. Input the information for your first site.
7. Choose which plan you'd like for this first site. If you're unsure what plan is best for you, check out our article on choosing the right plan for your usage levels.
8. Enter your payment details.
9. Click Complete Registration.
10. You will then be redirected to the log in screen.
11. Once you're logged in, you'll be ready to set up your account. For further instructions for setting up your Traaqr account, check out these step by step instructions.