Thank you for your interest in Traaqr for Facebook. We are confident you will find that the automated click-level call tracking & attribution data Traaqr pulls from Facebook along with seamless integrations with leading CRMs such as HubSpot and Salesforce will improve campaign performance and overall marketing ROI. So... Let's get started.
HOW TO USE THIS INTEGRATION
Things You Will Need:
- An account at Traaqr (Sign up for an account if you don't have one)
- A Business Manager Facebook Account
- A Facebook Pixel in this account or your Facebook Ad Account that you'd like to use for this integration. If you do not have one, please create one.
|1. Login to your Traaqr account|
|2. Click Admin Settings|
|3. Click Integrations and find the Integration for Facebook|
|4. If you are not already logged in, you will be redirected to a Facebook login screen. Sign in to your account that is connected to your Business Manager Account.|
|5. Once you're logged into Facebook, a pop-up window will appear on the Traaqr Integrations page.|
6. Select the Business Account, Ad Account, and Facebook Pixel you'd like to track offline conversions within.
7. Select whether or not you'd like to install your Facebook Pixel via Traaqr's Embed code rather than having to install it yourself. If you or someone from your team has already installed your Facebook Pixel, do not select this option.
8. Choose if you'd like all Lead Conversion Events uploaded to the Facebook Offline Event Set or just events originating from Facebook Platforms. In other words, Traaqr can upload all lead conversions to Facebook that originate from any and all marketing sources, or it can just limit it to the lead conversions that come straight from Facebook.
9. Choose if you'd like all Purchase Conversion Events uploaded to the Facebook Offline Event Set or just events originating from Facebook Platforms. In other words, Traaqr can upload all sales to Facebook that originate from any and all marketing sources, or it can just limit it to the purchase conversions that come straight from Facebook.
10. Click Save.
10b. If you do want to change these integration settings at any point, click the three dots to the right of the Facebook integration box. Select Update Integration Settings to return to this settings window.
11. After Traaqr for Facebook is installed, the Integrations tab in Traaqr will look like this:
12. After Traaqr for Facebook is installed, Traaqr creates an Offline Event Set within your Facebook Business Account to communicate these offline conversions back to Facebook. To view this Offline Event data, click the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the Business Manager Account page.
|13. Click Offline Events, located under Measure & Report --> Events Manager.|
|14. Here you will see the new Traaqr Offline Event Set, which will be named "Traaqr <Site Name> Offline Event Set."||
|15. Click on the Offline Event Set and then click on History to see a complete history of the events that have been uploaded to Facebook via your Traaqr integration.|
Still have questions? We would love to help you get the most of your Traaqr for Facebook Integration. Contact us today.